Manchester United vs Arsenal- Preview

Honestly I don’t fancy our chances against United at the moment, not with the state of our squad right now.
Arsenal team news ahead of the game is that Vermaelen, Djourou and koscielny should be available. I expect Koscielny to be on the bench, but that will depend on the fitness of the other two I think.

The absence of Gibbs means we are likely to see Sagna at left back this afternoon. I don't think Wenger trusts Traore enough to start at left back, but then we shall see.. The starting left back will be telling.

Song, Gervinho and Frimpong are suspended, not to mention the injured Wilshere. That leaves our midfield very light indeed. It will be interesting to see how we line up. I expect us to go with a 5-man midfield, though where those 5 men will come from I honestly don’t know...

Honestly I will take a draw from this game, but I fear we might get a real pasting! At this stage of the season it might not be too disastrous, except it may knock back our confidence. But it could also have a positive effect... Wenger might actually spend some F***N money...
I don't know if we have heard the last of the Cahill story, I personally hope not. But Wenger might just do a Chamakh on him and wait till his contract runs out then he can join on a free... That's assuming the player is absolutely focussed on only joining Arsenal. If the player is just in it for the money, like most of them are these days, he will sign for the first team that promises him a fat paycheck. I think Arsenal were only testing the waters, they should be going back with an improved bid. But please not at 23:59 on 31 August 2011. I implore you Arsene Wenger and Arsenal: Sign some players. Fast. 
I dread coming to work tomorrow if we lose. I’ll get a lot of stick so please Arsenal, don’t lose to United!!

Common Arsenal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment