The Cavalry Begin to Arrive at Arsenal?

Arsenal has began strengthening a defensively inept team- by selling a (useless) defender and signing a (unknown) striker.
He!! We have sold a defender, albeit a useless one in Armand Traore and immediately signed a striker!! Heheh!! Typical Arsene Wenger move. I sincerely hope this is not the last signing. But with Wenger, anything is possible.
I sincerely hope the guy doesn’t lack a little bit the sharpness (LALBTS) but hits the ground running and scoring because we don’t have time for players to adapt or LALBTS, a situation that has been created by our very own Arsene Wenger and Board.

Makes me wonder.. no disrespect to Monaco and Chu Young Park, but Arsenal have been working very hard all summer to sign a player from Monaco? This deal couldn’t be done last month? I really want to love this guy, but having no clue about him, I fear he may do a Chamakh... shine for 6 games then begin to look alarmingly like Francis Jeffers... huuu *shudders*
But he can’t be any worse than Chamakh on current form can he? I’ll reserve judgement on the guy and welcome him to Arsenal. I’m behind you mate. Waiting for you to bend over so I gun you from behind... hehehe... !!!!

Seriously, welcome to Arsenal and please put in effort, that’s all  I’ll ask for now. Effort. Don’t coast through games like some of our team. And don’t hug Joey Barton after a game. That is disgusting!! Don’t grin from ear to ear after a loss!!

FFS!! Some Arsenal players really infuriate me the more I think and look back at the United, Liverpool and Newcastle games. What the fork are they doing hugging opponents and shaking hands with the ref after the game? Fork that!! I say if you lose or draw or game like Newcastle, you walk straight off the pitch and don’t shake any hands with an inept ref or hug Joey Barton!!
Anyway, I’m rumbling.

Welcome Chu Young Park.
Deadline for signing players is tomorrow at midnight UK time...

Tick.. tock... tick.. tock...

No comments:

Post a Comment