Arsenal New Signing Bolocse Van Twinkletoe: Can't Wait For New Season

Arsenal's new signing, Bolocse Van Twinkletoe, was at London Colney today to look at the training facilities. The attacking midfielder, who can also play wide was impressed with the facilities at London Colney.

Asked about his impression of the club so far, Bolocse said;

"The facilities here are top class. Mikel Arteta and Ignasi Miquel have been showing me around the training ground and the Emirates Stadium. I have really liked what they have showed me so far. I can't wait to meet my Arsenal team-mates and for the season to begin. I will give 100% for Arsenal in every game and I hope that the fans will support me"
Meanwhile, Arsenal Vice-Captain, Thomas Vermaelen is excited that Arsenal have captured the signature of Bolocse;

"Bolocse is a very great player. He is very quick, very talented with the ball, he can shoot, he can take excellent free kicks and he can score many goals for Arsenal. We have been criticised for being too reliant on Robin (Van Persie) to score goals for us, but with Bolocse joining our team, I think he shall score a lot of goals and also create a lot of goals for others to score"
Arsenal are expected to make an official announcement on their website in the coming days about the signing of Bolocse Van Twinkletoe in a long term contract for an undisclosed fee.

The attacking midfielder, who also plays as a winger has been compared to Ronaldinho in his prime.

"He is very strong on the ball, very quick and is a trickster and entertainer. The crowds will love to watch him. He reminds me of a young Ronaldinho. But he is quicker and can shoot very well on both feet" said Arsenal left back Andre Santos.
We can't wait to see Bolocse Van Twinkletoe in action for Arsenal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment