Still Here

Apologies to my readers for being away from the blog for so long.

My mother-in-law finally succumbed to liver cancer on thursday 10th May 2012, aged just 51. My wife and I have been living with her the last few months. It has been tough looking after her and also being there for my wife. It is a terrible thing seeing somebody you know and love dying slowly and there is nothing you can do about it.

This might sound cruel, but I am glad she has passed on. The pain she has been living with over the past few months was too much. No human being should have to suffer such pain, but such is the way of life. We see people dying very gruesome deaths every day and sometimes you wonder if there is a God...

May Your Soul Rest In Peace Florence Mosirizo Mosheti Matengu.
.................................................................................

Back tomorrow with a round up of matters that have happened since I posted and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment