VERY STRANGE WORDS FROM ARTETA... ARSENAL IS FUCKED...

Hello there. It's another one of those days at Arsenal wherein nothing is happening.
The top story on the Arsenal website is Mikel Arteta saying "We can still fight for the title".


My first reaction at this headline was WTF? have I missed something? Is the season over? You know you are fucked as a club when your players are talking about "we can STILL..." 3 games into the season. The STILL part is what worries me. I hope Arteta has been misquoted. You see, STILL is a word of hope. A term that players use when they know that the title is really out of their grasp.

Now I know we were thumped by United. Cunts. But if Arsenal players, especially new ones, are saying we can still fight, then we are screwed. What they must be saying is that we are fighting for the title, not we are STILL fighting. Who said we are out of the title race? Yes its going to be very difficult, given the position we are in right now, but there is still a very long way to go. A couple of wins for Arsenal and suddenly we are in the mix.

So Mr. Arteta, I am looking to you to go win Arsenal that title. I dont want you to try and win it. i want you to actually go and win it. That's what you should be saying. Get your act together mate.

In other non-news, Chamberlain lays out his England ambititions. Quite honestly I'm not interested in his England ambitions. I'm only interested in his Arsenal ambitions. How many apperances are you planning on making for Arsenal? How many goals are you targeting to score for Arsenal? How many titles are you planning to win with Arsenal? How many goal are you planning to put past Swansea on Saturday? This is what i want to know. I'm tired of players coming to Arsenal to develop themselves!! Arsenal is not a forkn soccer academy!! Get your act together mate.

Can't wait for that 11-0 thumping of Swansea on Saturday.

Come on Arsenal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment