Bring Back Our Arsenal, Please.

Now, I know writing a blog after a disappointing result is not always the best nor most objective thing to do, but hey, I'm an Arsenal fan and not a reporter. I am not bound by any professional ethics and the like. I say it  like it is.

Last night I forfeited my beauty sleep to watch what should have been a difficult but winnable match end up in penalties. From the moment Cazorla missed the first penalty, I just knew we were out of the cup.

Now, I could go on to say a lot of stuff that I think is wrong with Arsenal and what needs to change. I wont bother, I will be regurgitating what I and several other people have been saying about what is wrong with and at Arsenal.

I invite you to read my previous posts on this blog.

COYG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment