Arsenal 3-0 West Brom: International Break Comes at bad time

Arsenal on fire... but then came the International Break...
Apologies for posting my blog sooooo late. I've had a dodgy week, with professional and technical hikups ensuring that I fail to update my blog.

You have been in good company with the usual suspects Arseblog and Yogi's Warrior.

The official match report is here.

My only thoughts this week is that the International Break has come at a very bad time for us this time around. We really are on a roll and I sincerely hope that we come back in two weeks time and just kick on from where we left off.

Our entire first team will be away, except for Mikel Arteta (whom I wouldnt be surprised if he finally got a call up to the Spanish Senior Team, now that he is playing for Arsenal...). I have no complaints that he is not playing for Spain. That keeps him rested for Arsenal and probably lengthens his football career.

And so we go through a period of little activity and news at the Arsenal.... aggghh!!

I'll do a full blog in the coming days. Look out for that.

Onwards March The Arsenal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment